Monday, December 19, 2011

Can you tell me where i can find a free reverse lookup for a yahoo address and a hotmail address?

I have a guy i met about nine months ago who is from Nigeria and he professes to love me and I need to make sure his profile is who he says he is or at least that it is coming from nigeria. I would also like to know of a free international phone number lookup if you know of any i would appreciate it. I am planning a trip to nigeria in october and am a little afraid he will not be who he says he is. pls help me this is a serious matter.|||Actually, the only way you can do reverse search for free is use Google or Yahoo or MSN.





Type in the cell number





"xxx-xxx-xxxx"





or





"(xxx) xxx xxxx"





You might be able to get the information you want.





Paid results are a bit of risk, but if the company offers a refund policy then you could try it.





I used one such service called http://www.reversecellphonerecords.com -Reverse Cell Phone Records. They have a 56 day guarantee - no results, then get a refund.





But try Google, MSN and Yahoo first. If nothing works out the above is a good place to go to.





For the do it yourself guys here's a detailed tutorial on on conducting a free reverse lookup using search engines at http://www.zimbio.com/free+reverse+cell+鈥?/a> - Free Reverse Cell Phone Lookup - Zimbio.





Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment