Friday, December 16, 2011

Is there a way to lookup mailing address from names on a excel spreadsheet?

I dumped my customer database to n spreadsheet and noticed I am missing a lot of mailing addresses of my customers. I only have their first and last name and the city and state that they live in. Is there an automated way I could import my excel spreadsheet against some database and it will import all the missing address to its corresponding name?|||Yes...!


If the database format is supported by excel (Like Access Database) you can directly open or Import through Microsoft Query or by defining a data connection.





good thing will be there that you can later refresh the connection and update the information as live.





add a column and concatenate FIrst Name and Last Name and in both the files. and then Vlookup the corresponding values.





hope this will help you.


(*.*)|||No there is not any way to get email address through IP lookup, street address, phone number etc...


It is well possible to get IP address from received email through email header.

No comments:

Post a Comment