Saturday, December 24, 2011

How can I find someone when all I have is an address from 4 years ago, a 1st name and the school they went to?

I was seeing this girl for a few years and we were good friends until she told me she wanted to be more... Me being the typical commitment phoebe got scared and cut all ties to her, yeh stupid I know specially seeing we were close friends. Anyway for the last 4-5 years I have constantly been wondering how she's doing and how she is, but I have exhausted every resource I can think of to track her down?





All I have is her address, her first name and the high school she went to.





Has anyone ever been in a similar situation and actually found the person they were looking for or does anyone have any ideas on any other methods I can use?





Keeping in mind that i'm in Aus, and as far as I am aware there is no legit reverse address lookup.





Unfortunately I cannot just knock on the door, believe me if I could I would have by now.





Thanks :)





Also: Added from previous post,





well I can just knock on her door because I now live in a different state.





And I know that she changed her name when her mother remarried just dont know what to.





I have tried looking on facebook, myspace and that bebo thing but no luck and yeh i searched her old name. Even tried googling her but no luck :(...





There has to be a way???|||Personally I think you've already blown it, but surely if you were that close you must know one of her relatives or friends that can pass on messages. Otherwise the easiest way is to just ask the local real estate agent to find out a forwarding address.

No comments:

Post a Comment