Monday, December 19, 2011

Email address headers & origination, owner lookup?

I need someone who knows about email, their headers %26amp; the origination. Here's the short of it: My boyfriend has been unfaithful in the past but I think he may be at it again. We have a shared email account. I received an email from someone. The email was sent to 2 addresses: our's and another unfamiliar email address. The unfamiliar email address had his birthdate on the end. Being suspiscious, I tried to log-in. I couldn't. I tried the Yahoo password wizard. It accepted one of his personal Yahoo email addresses as the alternate email address as the answer to one of it's "secret questions." Therefore, whomever created this email address put his band email address in as the alternate email address when it was registered. I forwarded a copy of the email to myself %26amp; deleted the original. I'd like to send a copy to someone so they can tell e anything that they can about it, where it came from, etc. I already tried the "IP address lookups" but they are confusing as hell. If anyone out there can help me, please email me at callicowest@yahoo.com


Thanks, Callie|||Try for yourself email tracking tools:





http://www.ipaddresslocation.org/email-t鈥?/a>


http://www.find-ip-address.org/email-sea鈥?/a>





If IP address from email header is not hidden from email provider you will get more information's.

No comments:

Post a Comment