Saturday, December 24, 2011

How to trace address frm home phn no. I tried US Search, Reverse phone lookup, Intellius and many others. HELP?

Can I go to the police and ask them if they can help me find address of a person, i his phone number but cannot locate his number because he is angry at me and he is not picking up my phone. but if i go to the poilce will they consider me as a STALKER??? I am NOT A STALKER, i only want to clarify the doubts in his mind regarding me. Is police the right approach or will they arrest me!!!!





i have tried and paid dollars and dollars finding his address...please help me...he is extremely angry at me and i want to sort out this problem face and to face and he is avoiding me..this is genuine please help me find his address.





my email is scrap.scrap1(at)yahoo.com . any one who can help me get accurate address please email me and i will send you the number through email. do not want to make this public. but any one please help!!





* 10 hours ago


* - 1 week left to answer.





Additional Details





7 hours ago


Since I got one answer that I may be called as a stalker, then, does any one think that going to police and telling them truthfully will help.





will they believe me if i say that I AM NOT A STALKER...i mean c mon,





i can show my id's to them, i am a student, i can show my passport...seriously, i have nothing to hide and i can tell them the truth, that "hey, we had this argument and now i want to resolve it" thats all, will police file against me something??? please help me with this too..





i am in united states and i dont know how things are done here..





help!! help!!help!! help!!|||There are 2 postings in this blog that might help you to find the address of the phone number. One is "Find People By Phone Number" and the other is "How To Find Addresses By Phone Number".





Depending on how far his address is from you, it might be a good idea to consider writing him a letter to explain the misunderstanding instead of showing up in front of his door which might rage him further and shut his ear to what you have to say.





He will more likely read through the whole letter and your explanation within might help soften his 'flared-up emotion' and open a way for further communication.





Well....just a suggestion pertaining to human psychology or behavior. Hope you find it useful and hope the info provided will help you.





All The Very Best!|||There's a free tool you can use to see who owns a phone number at http://www.unitedsleuths.com/reverse-pho鈥?/a> - just type the number into the search box and hit the button.





This tool searches the free resources online such as Google and Whitepages to bring back such owner details as their full name and location.





If it can't find any free information, it shows you the best place to find it.





Hope this helps?

No comments:

Post a Comment