Friday, December 16, 2011

Need to find an address for free to serve process?

Borrowed someone money and then he moved. I have his number but he won't call back (classic avoidance tactics). I am going to file an action court to get what is owed, but I don't have his new address. Tried a reverse phone number lookup, but the address is not listed, or withheld with the number. What can I do? Any free sites to speak of for address search?|||There are many resources available online now, which can be used to find names, address and verify information.Follow a link , It will certainly help U .Thanx.





http://www.findnames.info/lookup.html|||I was given this site from a friend. It uses public records to list addressess. It also has the year it was recorded and sometimes the date of birth to help you in case of mulitple people with the same name. I really love this site, look your own name up, you'll be surprised! I was. I hope you get your money back.

No comments:

Post a Comment