Saturday, December 24, 2011

Does anyone know who I can locate someone in Germany?

I was an exchange student in Germany in 98 and I have sort of lost touch with my host sister. I was in Kassieck, Germany near Magdeburg, Germany. If anyone knows a good whites pages or address lookup online for Germany (Deutschland) that would be wonderful! Thanks in advance.|||telefonbuch.de is a very good way to find people if they have a home phone registered on their name, your host sister might have gotten married and changed her last name or doesn't have a phone on her name..then you can contact the local authorities (Einwohnermeldeamt) of the town in question, they will give you the address on written request on a small fee.|||Hi, a good adresse in the net is:


http://www.telefonbuch.de


submit name and city than you will find adress and phonenumber.

No comments:

Post a Comment