Monday, December 19, 2011

How do I do a reverse email address lookup??? ?

for free????|||I typed in “reverse email address lookup” in the yahoo search. This is what I came up with and I tried it first with my friends email address. The name of the co. %26amp; location of AOL came up, their IP address was shown, but I will confirm with my friend if this is her IP address. Then I was to click continue, and what I expected came up, I had to pay a fee for more information. If it is something you really want then I guess you have to pay a fee. Or keep searching for more sites, this was just one.


http://www.emailfinder.com/|||the only thing you can do is google the e-mail address and see if anything comes up. You can't really track a person down via e-mail because (like me) they might not use their real name and what not for some of their accounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment